The 1st Level Remote Support is required to provide 1st level troubleshooting to users queries/incidents received (regardless of source; in a professional and timely manner)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
1.Provide First Call Resolution (FCR) technical support via phone and email. Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.2.Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.3.Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level4.Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported issues until closure and gather accurate and complete relevant information is recorded.5.Manage customer expectations and notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature6.Handle initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents. Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status.
- Singaporean preferred
- Min Diploma in IT related fields
- Min 1 year End user support experience, Desktop or Technical Service Desk. Customer Service Experience in non tech call center environment will not be considered.
- Knowledge in Windows OS, Active Directory Account Administration, MS Outlook, mobile devices support.
Weekday staggered Shift –
- Staggered 8.5hr on weekday, between 8am to 8pm.
- Need to rotate to cover alt Sat(4hr, between 8am to 6pm), OT will be paid if time-off cannot be arranged.