A multinational information technology and electronics company.
As an IT Desk Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist and guide users over phone and answer inquires.
- Record, manage and update all issues in Service Management System.
- Perform 1st level trouble-shooting on desktop and basic systems/network issues.
- Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group according to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide timely status update on issues escalated and to close tickets within SLA.
- Ensure daily tasks are executed according to SOP (Standard Operation Procedure).
- Provide timely support to customers over phone or email.
- Assist and guide walk-in users to respective departments for resolution.
- Higher Nitec in Information Technology or other relevant disciplines. Candidate with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Adequate support knowledge of common productivity tools eg, Windows OS, Office etc.
- Customer-oriented, patient, meticulous, exercise pro-activeness and a strong team player.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills with desire to work as part of a team.
- 24 months contract may be offered if performance in role is good.