Cloud and digital technologies are transforming China and creating opportunities scarcely imaginable 10 years ago. As enterprises seek to address these opportunities, our client provides the platform they need to grow and fulfill their potential. They deliver solutions with a new kind of large scale, high performance data center that provides high power and efficiency, guaranteed up-time, a key market footprint, carrier-neutrality and rigorous operating standards.
As a Technical Services Manager your role and responsibilities will be:
- As the electrical design engineer of the data center owner, participate in the pre-planning, capacity analysis, reliability analysis and technical cost control of the electrical specialty of the data center project.
- Be familiar with the electrical technical architecture of the data center, participate in the determination of the electrical design scheme of the project, effectively manage the design Institute, provide effective design suggestions, and review the relevant construction schemes and shop drawings.
- Be responsible for product selection and technical index control, equipment technical bidding and bid evaluation, review and manage the detailed design completed by the contractor according to the established project scheme and plan.
- Organize and coordinate the promotion and continuous optimization of design tasks of other disciplines related; Have the ability to analyze and solve problems on site; Familiar with construction technology and process.
- Organize or participate in the factory inspection, commissioning and comprehensive test of relevant electrical system or equipment in the data center project/engineering; Be responsible for project coordination in the construction process, technical change management and other professional technical treatment work in the later stage of the project.
- Be responsible for the localized communication and coordination among design consultants, owners, government departments, suppliers and project contractors of Southeast Asia projects.
- Bachelor degree or above, familiar with industry standards and specifications of green data center; Familiar with national design code, TIA942 design code, Uptime Tier standard;
- More than 8 years of electrical engineering design management experience in Malaysia, Singapore and other places, preferably with data center design experience, participating in uptime design certification is preferred.
- Having independently completed the overall electrical system or process system planning and detailed construction design of large-scale industrial or power plant projects, mastering the basic principles of industrial power distribution design including 110kV and below, and being familiar with the selection and basic working principles of the main electrical equipment of diesel generator, UPS, battery, high and low voltage cabinet in Malaysia or Singapore.
- Proficient in load calculation, short-circuit current calculation, reliability analysis and other electrical technologies, as well as basic understanding of electrical, control and building fire protection technologies in the relevant filed.
- Familiar with the basic design and acceptance standards of TNB in Malaysia, equivalent departments in Singapore and other places, and have experience in the implementation of related projects.
- Enthusiasm for data center industry, good communication and coordination skills, team spirit, international team cooperation ability, enterprising spirit and dedication, able to work under strong pressure.
- Permanent Position
- Career progression - The company strongly committed to developing top talent. They invest in their people and have developed a series of special programs that will enable you to pursue a dynamic career that fulfills your ambition and potential.