At Electric Square, we understand that the worlds we build are pivotal to the success of our games and the enjoyment of our players. With our diverse portfolio, which includes acclaimed titles like 'Need For Speed Unbound', 'Battlefield 2042', 'Lords of the Fallen', 'Sniper Elite 5', and several other exciting AAA console games currently in progress (and even more surprises on the horizon!), we strive to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences.
Working in collaboration with four innovative studios, our team of 230 talented individuals, accompanied by our beloved studio dogs, are dedicated to creating world-class projects. We foster a unique studio culture that empowers and inspires our teams, ensuring that everyone feels motivated to bring their best ideas to life.
We can offer you an award-winning working environment. At Electric Square, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are looking for an accomplished, enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Programmer to join our Singapore-based team working on an exciting, new and unannounced project.
The Senior Programmer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems and game code, and is happy to turn their hand to any task required. They are an active member of the code team, setting an example for and mentoring less experienced programmers.
A Senior Programmer at Electric Square:
Please also let us know if you have:
When you join Electric Square Singapore you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. The Studio knows that it’s the best people that make the best games and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
• Holidays - 19 days’ annual leave entitlement plus an additional 4 days studio closure over the end of year festive period plus all Singapore bank holidays.
• Bonus Anniversary Holidays - An additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working at Electric Square, up to a maximum of 30 days of annual leave entitlement.
• Team Project Bonuses
• Private Medical and Dental Insurance Scheme – You will be entitled to participate in the Company’s private medical & dental insurance scheme.
• Group Income Protection
• Health and Well-being Allowance – $90 per month to spend on your choice of a range of healthy activities, ranging from going to the gym, rock climbing, yoga and a lovely massage. It's on us!
• Group Life Insurance
• Volunteer Time Off ‘Electric Square in the Community’ – Spend one day per year on full pay volunteering for the non-profit organisation of your choice.
• Tech Scheme – Interest free company loan to buy Tech, which will be deducted from your monthly salary for the duration of the loan.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – Interest free company loan to buy a bicycle/bicycle accessory, which will be deducted from your monthly salary for the duration of the loan.
• Free Fresh Cooked Electric Square Monthly Friday Lunch – Monthly Friday lunches bought to us by one of many amazing local pop-up diners – A wonderful way to catch up with everyone on a Friday!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: