In the digital age, every organization and its business unit has a highly symbiotic relationship with their employees tightly woven with the fabric of technology and its function.
We know that as this accelerates the evolution of the global landscape, requirements for talent are taking on new dimensions.
This is driving the expansion our team and if you have great passion in the field of talent acquisition, and being instrumental in one of the key areas of growth in this act, we are most keen to hear you.In the near future, every business function will be led and powered by Tech-Savvy employees. We know that as technology and global business landscapes evolve rapidly, our clients’ talent requirements are taking on new dimensions. We are expanding our team and if you have great passion in Recruitment, we are keen to hear you out.
What you will be doing
- Building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers and evaluating candidates’ performance in interviews and assignments.
- The Talent Acquisition consultant will need to be candidate-centric, nurturing top talent on multiple platforms and establishing trust with their pool of candidates.
- Playing a key role in the drive for organisational growth.
- Acting as an ambassador of the company to both potential talent as well as business clients, whilst constructing a professional brand for yourself.
- Leveraging social media platforms, targeting different segments of the demographic, conducting webinars and initiative specific interest groups that may be relevant to your assigned domain, to increase market and brand awareness as well as publishing meaningful content.
- Be a critical conduit within the IT labour workforce. Authenticity, determination, visibility are essential in the market by the engaging talent in a highly interpersonal and relational manner .
- Possessing an analytical mindset to sustain strategizing efforts, not just in acquiring talent but keeping abreast of market developments. Different formats of data will be collected in deducing trends and for the implementation of proactive recruitment strategies to stay ahead of the curve.
- Championing and utilising technological tools for recruitment and able to identify various forms of value propositions that may not only distinguish but differentiate yourself as well as the organization from our competitors.
- Be a trusted consultant to your Clients, aiding them in their myriad of requirements and proposing various solutions in enabling their operations through the workforce.
- Content creation will be invaluable in your efforts to market as well as influence both the candidate and the client in completing the workforce equation.
- Collaborate with various business units in conceptualizing various initiatives that will contribute to the overall business organizational goals.
- Diploma or graduate holders regardless of discipline, are welcomed.
- Good command of language, both written as well as spoken, will be benign as a tool in your arsenal in executing your roles and responsibilities.
- Possesses the ability to relate, connect, engage with people from various walks of life.
- Resilient in managing different forms of setbacks
- Highly independent and uptakes ownership in managing his/her daily scope of work
- Possession of CEI certification will be an advantage
- Prior experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Consultant or a similar role can be considered for Lead role.
We offer attractive remuneration package and career progression.
Please state clearly your past work experience, reasons for leaving each role, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you in advance for your interest.