As a Business Development Manager at Cequens you will be focused on expanding our customer portfolio to global OTTs and Enterprises. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in B2B and SaaS sales, has a passion for technology and innovation, possess the rare combination of superior customer relationship skills, technical attitude and have a proven ability to build and close a qualified sales pipeline.
- Create, identify, and qualify new sales opportunities
- Act as a trusted adviser to help companies improve their overall customer engagement experience and meet their business objectives
- Grow Cequens existing customers portfolio and help penetrating new markets
- While many of the contacts in these accounts have been software engineers and product managers, you will need to expand and build new relationships with senior line of business owners and executive stakeholders
- Achieve high sales targets and goals with great attitude and motivation
Participate in the strategic sales process
- Reporting to the Global Account Director you will participate in the strategic go-to-market definition for the global OTTs and Enterprises
- Analyze the Market and keep yourself up to date with the latest industry trends
- Participate in the bounty list creation following predefined criteria and setting the priorities, and contribute to implement the defined Sales strategy
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for reference and advocacy
Collaborate with the product team
- Participate in answering global clients RFP for cloud telecommunications and CPaaS solutions
- Align with the service delivery and post-sales support
- Possess a strong network of Global OTTs logo customers from which you can build net new Enterprise/OTT logo adoption and new business growth for Cequens.
- Proven track record negotiating and closing complex Enterprise agreements
- Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers within a large Enterprise environment
- 3+ years experience in B2B and SaaS sales
- Experience with the Telecommunication industry and CPaaS markets
- Proficient in CRM for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Solution-oriented and consultative approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other related fields required
- Fluent in English, being able to speak other languages is an advantage.