You are the Guerlain Ambassador. You are to achieve set sales targets while promoting the brand image and providing the highest standard of service to customers. As a member of the Guerlain team, she/he represents the brand values towards the customers and peers at all times.
Sales & Customer Service
Elevate Guerlain as the most high-end French & Parisian 3-axis beauty brand. A unique jewel in the beauty world.
- Ensure achievement of monthly counter sales targets set by Brand General Manager.
- To plan and disseminate targets to counter team members and monitor daily/weekly, their achievement rate.
- Monitor IPT/AUS of each team member and work towards increasing each component with Retail Supervisor.
- Consciously maximize sales by link and cross selling and ensure BCs does the same.
- Ensure highest level of service is delivered to all clients sincerely.
- Consistently ensure all BCs are familiar with Dare to Be, displaying it in their daily client interactions.
- Take on recruitment of new Guerlain members by increasing sign up rate month on month.
- Manage all clients feedback and escalate to relevant departments.
- Be the main point of contact for all counter related matters.
- Actively assist and ensure excellence operations of all on counter events from CRM, PR etc.
Part of being a counter manager is to love working with a team. As Guerlain Counter manager you are expected to:
- Manage and motivate all team members on a daily & long-term basis.
- Conduct regular coaching and appraisals for counter team members for the purpose of their development.
- Constantly and efficiently communicate with Retail Supervisor, Office support team to relay all messages clearly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure team members are displaying highest level of Guerlain service at all times during working hours.
- Ensure all team members adhere to Guerlain Grooming guidelines during working hours.
Our counter is our second home. It must always be in its best form, clean, neat, tidy and welcoming.
- Maintain highest hygiene standards at all times by cleaning counter, testers and displays regularly.
- To ensure counter reflects, at all times, the most current merchandising guidelines.
- To ensure BCs check and carry out all duties listed on counter checklist before store opening.
- Ensure availability of testers, printed materials and counter supplies at all times - giving feedback to retail team promptly.
- To be in institutional uniform in accordance to guidelines.
- Always portraying the highest standards of Guerlain Image at all times.
- Only Guerlain’s products are allowed to be used during working hours.
- To undertake specific and complete tasks as given by the Counter/Retail/Sales Manager.
- To work closely with Retail Supervisors/Managers to ensure all set objectives are achieved.
- To ensure counter daily operations run smoothly.
- To ensure POS system is always up to date with relevant price, discount codes
- To work with retailer’s team to ensure operations of Guerlain within the store is taken care of.
- Team Player.
- Out-going, courteous, genuine and sincere towards all stake holders.
- Hardworking, meticulous, organized to manage administrative matters of the role.
- To be retail & luxury oriented, in line with brand's directive