Responsible to assist the Operations Manager to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
- Ensure the achievement of Sales Budget, Gross Profit Budget, Sales Mix Budget, stock/inventory budget, recovery and wastage benchmark.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for all categories.
- Establish collaborative retailer/supplier relationships
- Develop, implement and manage an optimum product mix that focuses on customers’ needs and brand imaging.
- Develop and implement promotional plans
- Develop and implement a competitive pricing strategy
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales report.
- Monitor and report sales activities and follow up for management.
Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks or assignment or projects as assigned by the Manager
- Min. Degree in Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business Development or relevant discipline.
- Min. 2 years experience in FMCG (retail-convenient item) industry
- Previous buying experience with multi category will be an advantage.
- Excellent planning, financial, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Able to work in independently in a fast pace environment
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Annual Leave Quota
- Flexible Working Arrangement
- Exposure to Travel Retail Industry Business
- Opportunity to work with multiple stake holders (internally and externally)