|Company:||Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise|
• Assist in planning and implementing safety, health and environment management systems
• To assist the WSHO/ECO in conducting accident / incident investigations and recommendations on corrective
actions to prevent recurrence.
• Manage workers’ training on safe work practices and First day Safety Induction Course.
• Maintain and monitor safety records and checklists.
• To assist with the management of WSH programme and promote awareness to all stakeholders.
• To liaise and follow up with the relevant stakeholders on WSH matters.
• At least 5 Years of WSHO working experience in the related field is required (land reclamation/ civil projects)
• Good understanding and knowledge on WSH Act & other legal requirements
• Possess Occupational First Aid Course (AED+CPR) if possible
• Possess work at height assessor course if possible
• Possess Supervise Safely Lifting Operation Course if p
Chan Chee Meng
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: