VERTEX Technologies is a Japanese start-up company with a mission to “drastically change the way the world works and create a new common sense 10 years in the future.”
We are engaged in two main business
- The industry’s leading dating app with over 2 million registered users in Japan.
- Live-streaming app with GMV surpassing 20 million yen in the first 6 months after release.
Our company is currently a fast-growing company with no outside VC, sales of overs 2 billion yen, and rapid growth in each of our businesses in just 4 years since its establishment.
In order to further expand our business, we have set up Singapore corporation. We are planning to use Singapore as a base to expand our services overseas. Therefore, we are looking for a product manager who can work together with us on occasion of the launch of our Singapore corporation.
VERTEX believes that the best work equals the best colleagues, which is why we keep our staff small and elite group.
We are looking for a team member who can work with the VERTEX management team to create “a new common sense 10 years in the future.”
- Design the user experience of the service, as well as design and conduct user research as needed (Use Case Scenario design, Considering UI and UX etc)
- Project management services such as progress management and scope definition
- Collaborate with marketing, customers success, and other departments to develop and promote plans for improvement while implementing the PDCA cycle
- Design for other problems solving
The Attraction of VERTEX
- Work directly with VERTEX’s executives
Because we believe that the best work equals the best colleagues, we stick to a small elite organization. In particular, since our Singapore corporation has just started up, you can experience building a company from the ground up.
Let’s work together to create an organization where all of our employees can say, “The best part of working for VERTEX is being surrounded by the best colleagues.”
- Industry leading dating application development
Our dating application service has more than 2 million users inJapan. While accelerating our very large scale in-house service, we will utilize our know-how to dynamically launch new businesses.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Interested in VERTEX‘s mission and values
- Thinking in terms of how things can be done, not whether you can o cannot be done
- The ability to be thoroughly committed without allowing any half measures
- Want to achieve results with a team, not just one person
- Able to pursue results and relationships
- At least 3 years of work experience in product management, service planning, and requirements definition for web services and smartphone applications.
- Experience leading product and feature development projects in collaboration with relevant organizations and experts
- Knowledge and working experience in the UX / UI field
- Knowledge and working experience in software development
- Knowledge and working experience in business development and marketing
- Probationary period: First 7 months after joining the company. (During this period your contract conditions will be the same as that of a permanent employee.)
- 10:00~19:00 (8h)
*Possibility to introduce core time system(12:00~16:00) or remote work depending on the situation
- Two days off per week (as well as national holidays, New Year's break, etc.)
- Paid leave, congratulatory and bereavement leave, relax days, sick leave
- Annual salary paid in 12 monthly installments (including fixed overtime allowance)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Complete health and social insurance
- Full payment of transportation expenses