To ensure eduCLaaS network and system is maintained reliably and efficiently
• Manage and monitor wireless & wired network utilisation to ensure reliable performance
• Manage and monitor storage and application server
• Follow-up on desktop, network, and applications issues and troubleshoot systems in a timely manner to minimise system downtime as well as provide technical support to unresolved issues brought to the attention
• Required to provide support standby to eduCLaaS customers
• Configure and provide network connectivity for all PCs, printers and applications
• Perform routine system maintenance and implement LH/LG internal systems when necessary
• Assist in organising and configuring network resources
• Diagnosing hardware and software problems
• Installing/configuring new computers/telephones
• Troubleshooting printers/scanners/copiers
• Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies (cables, adapters, etc.)
• Knowledge in MS Office 2016, Win 10, Win 7, Win Vista, MS SQL, MS Visio and printer mapping
• Room allocation and management for training events.
• Maintain and manage Email backups.
• Manage AV system
• Manage, schedule and monitor Webinar session of Cisco WebEx Training centre.
IT Executive is independent with limited guidance, works well in a team environment with good problem-solving capability, dynamic decision making and solution-focused.
You are able to work flexible hours.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has
• At least 1 years’ experience in relevant fields
• You must have a scripting knowledge of PHP, Python with Database knowledge of mySQL
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: