To provide support for product marketing strategy and 360 campaigns for SEA markets. Provide analysis and feedback to HQ on all campaigns and new product initiatives.
- Manage all necessary product marketing operations (for eg. monthly submission of forecast adjustment to HQ, update of product assortment list, work with VM team on planograms)
- In charge of all marketing templates, monthly reports submission and consolidation of market reports and launch feedback.
- Provide regular product marketing and category analysis, including analysing sell-in/out information, Beaute research data, competitor analysis as well as qualitative feedback from market to identify regional needs and opportunities
- Assist Regional Senior Product Manager on setting strategic direction on product assortment, promotion, and sampling, and provide guidelines to markets thereafter
- Monitor annual marketing calendar to ensure alignment between HQ and SEA launch synergies.
- Lead new launch forecast which includes working with Regional Senior Product Manager on appropriate Forecast Guideline, arranging samples delivery, setting forecast template, market forecast consolidation and ensure on-time submission to HQ.
- Manages on-going forecasts for SEA including saleables, testers and sampling to ensure Markets’ forecast sufficiency and proper usage
- Work on SEA regional annual pricing review and newness price proposal with HQ.
- Work with Regional team to develop SEA Animation bulletin, provides recommendation on launch 360 mix (Focus on: Communication, PR, Influence) with regional relevancy
- Liaise with markets and Regional team to manage Markets’ local launch plans review and execution follow ups.
- Monitor product supply logistics and QA issues to ensure smooth product to market
- Provide relevant marketing/business review reports to Management and HQ teams
- A Degree holder in Business / Marketing or equivalent with at least 4 years of marketing experience
- Have a keen interest and strong grasp of the beauty industry and its consumers
- Able to multi-task and have good project management skills
- A team player and good interpersonal and communication skills (able to work well with people from different functions)
- Proactive with a strong passion for the job, and eager to learn.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- High level of initiative and able to work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment