|Salary:||$21,600 - 28,800 per year|
|Company:||Xcellink Pte Ltd|
SOC Analyst L1 role is for fresh grads/ experienced, minimally some knowledge or certification in cybersecurity foundations.
Their background should have relevant IT knowledge, certifications or education.
This program will include a 3 day full-day intensive training in Level 1 Basics of Cybersecurity foundations such as Introduction to Cybersecurity, Network Setup, SOC Environment, SIEM and Attack and Detection loggings followed by 12 months of hands-on company attachment to gain first-hand experience by seconding trainees into a client for personal growth and experience.
During the work attachment, they will be mentored and manage live scenarios and the opportunity to be hired directly with us as SOC L1 Analyst.
1. Perform 24 x 7 Level 1 support on the following from the provided procedure and after trained by ITSO / ITSM.
2. Daily Check / Schedule of weekly automated /ad-hoc MVMS vulnerability scan of servers and network routers/switches status & perform L1 SOP. Troubleshoot and re-activate / re-schedule scanning if there is any failure.
3. Escalate issues to the Security Engineer for follow-ups, for 1, 2, 3 security vulnerabilities.
4. Conduct daily tracking of patch management activities from initial reporting of vulnerabilities / availabilities of patches to successful remediation for servers and network routers / switches.
5. Leverage on Splunk Apps to monitor, track and escalate to all Apps, FM, Apps PM contractors, Apps PM for all outstanding vulnerabilities listed in VA scan / Audit compliance scan / other vulnerabilities defined by MHQ / ICA security team that have not been remediated.
6. Ensure ongoing maintenance of MVMS asset inventory management for onboarding of new target systems and offboarding of existing targets systems to be scanned by MVMS.
7. Track the quarterly CIO forum patching status report via Splunk apps.
8. Conduct monthly / ad-hoc compliance audit scan for servers and routers / switches.
9. Escalate issue to the Security Engineer for follow-ups, for1, 2, 3 security configuration compliance.
10. Run ad-hoc Malware IOC scan of servers upon emerging threat.
11. Carry out signature update, Faults / Performance monitoring of the Nessus application.
*SOC Analyst L1 will be capabable as a contributing staff for out team of Cybersecurity professionals.
1. They will familiarise themselves with the Management of IDS/IPS, firewall systems,
2. Understood the process of Vulnerability Assessment, penetrating testing & risk assessment using various scanning and penetration testing tools,
3. Able to utilise and perform task related to Unix, WIN2K, NT and web server security such as OS tightening, SSO and virus scanning,
4. Equipped with general working knowledge of Information Security concepts,
5. And possess adequate understanding of Layer 1-7 Networking Concept
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 12 months (upon completion you may be converted to full-time)
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: