Decathlon has the ambition to sustainably make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to the many.
The Finance Team is engaged in transforming itself and contributing to the transformation of the company, creating fulfilling professional projects for our teams, improving efficiency through innovation, mutualisation, automation and digitalisation, assure the security of the activity and the reliability of information, and support our teams to make data based decisions.
To accelerate the transformation path, the Financial Center of Excellence in Singapore is looking for Accounting Specialists - Process Referent.
Function: Specialised Finance
Process: Retail / supply accounting processes
- Actively participate in the setup of a Finance Center of Excellence in Singapore to mutualize the financial processes;
- Perform the activities of the process according to the established standards and delays and assure the reliability of the information;
- Provide support and communicate with the Country Relays of our partners about the process, ensuring the fulfillment of the Service Level Agreement;
- To be recognised as a referent, pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the process in terms of efficiency and automation;
- Contribute to the improvement of the competence level of the teams, through defining standard procedures, training and functional coaching;
- Integrate the international referents network and contribute to the process development and synergy (Vision, Priorities, Action plans, performance evaluation, etc).
- Passionate about sports and active.;
- Bachelor in Finance-related discipline, with previous work experience of 3-5 years;
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Finance Tools; Accounts Payable, ERP Tools.
- Team Player, able to work in autonomy, able to define priorities and take decisions;
- Flexible, resilient and challenge oriented;
- Sense of organization, attention to detail and ability to deliver according to the standards;
- Good communication skills
- Ability to teach & train;
- Good English level (mandatory), other languages knowledge is valued;
- Project Management and Lean Management knowledge are valued;
- Variable monthly performance bonus (up to 10%)
- Be a shareholder, with exclusive annual option to invest in Decathlon shares.
- Opportunity to work in a international, sporty environment
- Staff discount across all Decathlon brands
- Internal and external training available