A multinational information technology and electronics company.
Summary of The Role:
- Accountable for the maintenance of IT Quality Management System.
- Responsible for quality assurance by developing activities and quality control by observing techniques to improve the organization efficiency and profitability.
- In conjunction with the Service Quality and Process Management team, responsible for ensuring on-going accreditation is attained and that all documents relating to on-going accreditation is in place, up-to-date and available for auditing.
- Ensure the quality of company’s products, services and processes.
- Conduct regular process compliance checks on Account Delivery Management team and Service Operation Tower to ensure ongoing compliance of system development life cycle and service management processes.
- Manage all aspects of quality within the Product Line/Service Line/Account.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure operation compliance.
- Follow-up on CAR closure and ensure CAPA are properly documented.
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives for the accounts (ie Six Sigma Projects, ITIL processes).
- Promote quality improvement activities.
- Develop quality control activities to help the team to improve the daily operation data checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all initial data processing.
- Responsible for recommendations regarding annual review of the organization’s IT Service Management system.
- Develop and report performance standards, measures / metrics for the Account Delivery Management team and Service Operation Tower in order to ensure that standards are being applied consistently and any gaps are identified for performance improvement.
- Highlight deficiencies and identify opportunities for improvement, providing feedback and recommendations to the Service Quality Manager.
- Administer the non-conformances and ensure they are fully investigated by the Service Tower and ensure actions are agreed and tracked through to completion in order to ensure the organization is taking appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Establish quality plan, inspection criteria/ checklist for quality check.
- Conduct Data Integrity compliance check of ad-hoc service reports.
- Conduct Competency training to the organization to maintain the Quality Management system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Certification in Quality Assurance and/or IT Service Management are significant advantages.
- Demonstrated experience providing coaching/ mentoring in PDCA, Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
Qualification: Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Human Resource and Social Science or other related field. Fluent in written and spoken English. Good communication and interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and presentation skills. 5 years of working experience in Process Management, Quality Management System and Quality Internal Audit. Knowledge and experience in quality management methods, tools and techniques such as Total Quality Management, Six Sigma, Lean, Process Management and Process Mapping. Knowledge or working experience in Quality Management in an IT environment is an added advantage.