About Have Halal, Will Travel (HHWT)
HHWT is the leading lifestyle and travel platform for Muslims, with a reach of almost 10 million monthly. Our ultimate vision is to foster peace between people through travel as we believe it is the greatest tool to break down stereotypes and biases.
We work with internationally renowned brands such as Google, Visa, Unilever, and Nestle, as well as government ministries such as Singapore Tourism Board, Tourism New Zealand, Korea Tourism Organization, and Health Promotion Board.
We are a START-UP that embraces talent from diverse backgrounds; regardless of race, gender, language, or religion. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic, multi-cultural, and exciting environment! religion. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic, multi-cultural, and exciting environment!
More about us:
- Forbes 30 under 30 award
- Our work with STB
- Our work with Microsoft
This is a FULL-TIME position based in Singapore.
- Manage the hiring, training and development of the sales team to exceed monthly company sales targets
- Monthly sync with content lead on forecasted performing content, available inventory and story angles
- Design sales strategy with special consideration to content strategy, market sentiment, vertical opportunity size, existing content, product and manpower requirements
- Assign leads to sales personnel based on experience and affinity
- Oversee the running of the account servicing team for campaign fufilment as well as the acquisition and activation of leads through marketing (EDMs, Seminars etc)
- Manage and train overseas sales representatives & telesales teams
- Arrange meetings with major corp accounts to grow annual spend through our advertising packages (content, display ads, listings and events)
- Contribute to the growth of our product by relaying key customer feedback & suggestions to internal teams
- At least 5-7 years in a sales orientated role
- Highly organised with strong analytical ability and adaptable to changes
- Outstanding presentation skills, including effectiveness in small and large group settings
- Ability to manage and lead sales teams
- Proficiency with CRM systems (Zoho, salesforce etc.)
- A proven track record of driving new business growth
- Independent worker and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Preferred: Experience in growth stage startups, programmatic advertising, listing / marketplace sales experience
- Be mentored by an ex-listed company CEO with deep experience in media, publishing & travel
- Work alongside Forbes 30 Under 30 winners
- Working with clients from different industries (media, lifestyle & travel)
- Commission and incentive structure, with career path to grow with the company
- Stock options (subject to performance & contribution)
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Regional management (You'll require to travel when needed)
- Great working environment and monthly team outings and experiences
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
All the best!