Talo Systems is an early-stage therapeutics focused company based in Singapore. Led by a team of experienced drug development and computer scientists, we are a multi-disciplinary team of software developers, artificial intelligence engineers, bioinformaticians, chemists, and more. Together, our team is working to change the way that therapeutics are developed — at all phases of pre-clinical research and development.
- Responsible for assay development and screening compounds in cell-based assays.
- Routinely perform cell culture-based experiments in mammalian cells (suspension and
adherent) including analytical assays (Fluorescence/Luminescence-based assays,
Western blot, ELISA, microscopy (imaging with immunostaining), and molecular
- Design and execute experiments based on proposed project scope.
- Troubleshoot, analyse, summarize, and communicate data.
- Keep a detailed record of experiments/laboratory procedures and prepare regular
written and verbal summary reports.
- Perform general lab housekeeping including reagent ordering and stock keeping for
- Degree/Master's with some basic laboratory experience is required, preferably in
Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related life sciences field; or Diploma
with strong evidence of skill set required in assay development.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in research and development with at least 1 year
of prior research experience with mammalian cell culture is strongly desired.
Experience in working on industry collaboration-based projects is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with bioanalytical techniques (qPCR, Western blot, ELISA, flow
cytometry and microscopy), molecular cloning and/or animal studies will be valued.
- Must have excellent analytical, time-management and communication (written and
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part
of a team.
- Highly motivated, with a desire to learn new concepts, committed to laboratory work
and able to work flexible hours.