iZeno was founded in 2003 to provide enterprises with custom-built technology solutions to keep their business running seamlessly. Logicalis Asia, part of the Logicalis Group, a leading international IT solutions and managed services provider, has acquired a majority stake in iZeno, a company specializing in digital transformation, application modernisation, DevOps, customer experience and hybrid cloud solutions.
With a team of 120+ in-house innovators, we have delivered over 500 Enterprise Solutions, implemented, and optimized to enable smarter insights. Our team draws on industry experiences in accomplishing a portfolio of mission-critical applications, integrating Cloud, CRM, Data Analytics, and other leading technologies with our clients' existing IT frameworks.
With a leading presence in the region, headquartered in Singapore and operations in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines, no project is too complex for us, and our team is always ready for a new challenge.
About the Role
The Enterprise Account Manager, based in Singapore, is expected to represent the company and its solution offerings to drive and expand territory accounts to achieve/exceed the assigned sales quotas. The successful candidate is responsible for developing new customer relationships and enhancing existing ones, and act as the clients’ trusted advisor.
- Work proactively, well in advance of software/services renewal dates and provide all information, pricing, etc customers would require in order to execute a timely renewal
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor and identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Utilize phone, email and other communication tools to articulate the company’s offerings
- Collaborate cohesively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Establish & maintain a strong and trusted client relationship
- Manage renewal sales pipeline for Singapore and other assigned countries
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in CRM system
- Participate in Sales and Marketing events
- Up-selling customers to longer terms or additional services and/or identifying potential expansion opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing sales pipeline and providing forecast accuracy
- Candidate without experience but possess good learning attitude may be considered
- Candidates with experience in Enterprise Software, Cloud and Technology Services, CRM, Business Intelligence and Analytics will have an added advantage
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys speaking with people and engaging in negotiation
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen, understand customer challenges and identify opportunities
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Self-motivated, independent and does not require micro-management
- Problem solver, highly competitive, with desire to achieve results
What we have to offer
- Hybrid mode: 9 days per month work from home (remote)
- An exciting job with latest technology
- Continuous training & development of soft and hard skills
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- A package of benefits including healthcare insurance
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation
- An environment where we embrace openness, transparency and grab every opportunity to have fun, while always doing what is right for our customers and partners.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.