About the job
If hired, you will be responsible for supporting the CRM delivery team using the group’s Adobe Campaign instance.
Your job covers the following but not limited to:
-Building and troubleshooting existing and new campaigns, resolution of campaign and some technical issues for existing functionality.
-Working with the Adobe Campaign Technical Lead for delivery of change on the Adobe Campaign platform e.g. through integrations, upgrades and more. In doing so you will help the CRM team to work more efficiently and to improve our multi-channel marketing capability increasing engagement and conversions
-You will also be the subject matter expert in all campaign related queries.
- 5-8 years of experience in Adobe campaign
- Understand the customer road-map & current support/development efforts and suggest future design/solution decisions
- Ability to lead large scale technology solutions primarily using all of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including Campaign
- Engage periodically with key technology partners to plan for sufficient capacity and to be aware of upcoming new features / provide guidance (relevance and timeframe) to customer those features and benefits.
- Lead discussions and work with respective teams in coming up with realistic and scalable strategy to implement marketing and personalization initiatives.
- Build, execute and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation tool, Adobe Research into inquiries and requests regarding audience size and customer profile
- Review technical specs and ensure completeness in support of campaigns
- Experience in Adobe configuration, customer & recipient schema
- Experience in Technical/Campaign Workflows, knowledge in external account configuration, offer management, data schema, Adobe configuration
- Knowledge in OOTB reports
Must Have Skills
- Adobe Campaign
- Data Management
NOTE: Only Singapore-based, PRs and holders of a valid workpass can apply.