Do you have a way with people? Are you a good texter who knows how to turn the frown upside down?
If you like the prospects of working in a close-knit team, leveraging tech to work hyper-efficiently while knocking challenges out of the park, then this role is for you.
We’re on the look out for our next customer relations professional who enjoys helping customers and is unafraid of learning new things. Extra brownie points if you are someone who is meticulous and can multi-task like a pro!
As our Customer Relations Associate, you are the mouthpiece of our brand. You’ll actively connect with and serve parents within our fast-growing community where we’re known for our fantastic customer experience. Think of us as a 5* concierge service: we're professional, highly efficient and empathetic.
As a progressive organisation, we invest heavily in technology and have been successful at automating plenty of workflows. We’re NOT going to put you in a traditional ‘receptionist’ role where you sit there and wait for things to happen.
Instead, you’ll learn the ropes of our core business functions and become an integral team member that will be the backbone of our business.
Spearhead your career with our structured mentorship, roleplays and rigorous training in these growth areas:
- Persuasive Speaking & Conflict Resolution
- Administrative/Back-End Operations
- Data Protection
- Management: For ambitious and capable team members, we’re happy to groom you to become part of our management team where you will develop and manage other team members.
We're looking for a self-motivated team player who can take care of our customers' needs and further the growth of our community:
70% Of Your Time: Critical Tasks
- Deliver an enjoyable customer experience through various channels: Expect 95% of the communications to be digital (Calls, WhatsApp & Email) and 5% to be in-person at our frontdesk.
- Attend to enquiries professionally & resolve any issues/complaints raised: You’ll learn how to exercise active listening & see how we can best help our customers with their challenges.
- Develop a deep understanding of our courses to make appropriate recommendations to our customers: You’ll learn about the key takeaways & frequently asked questions of each course. Don’t worry: you’re not expected to hard-sell our programmes & there’re no pesky sales targets to hit.
30% of Your Time: Essential Tasks
[Your Team Culture]
- Assist with various school administration tasks such as collecting fee payments, arranging replacement lessons & updating class schedules.
- Assist with the fulfilment of e-commerce orders & inventory management.
We lead from the heart and win as a team. We believe in creating a nurturing environment for our team members of diverse backgrounds to learn the best customer service practices and develop their potential with us. You can look forward to friendly colleagues and experienced mentors who believe in transparency and bringing out the best in you.
As a young and dynamic team, we’re huge on team socials too – think lip-smacking dinners, snacks and karaoke nights. While we work hard, we also trust that spending time together helps our close-knit team foster a stronger camaraderie at work.
[You, Our Ideal Candidate]
We’d love to have a chat with you if you meet the following criteria:
- Strong Communication Skills: You should be able to communicate effectively in written & spoken English. (We don’t need you to speak in Queen’s English. You will be fine so long as your grammar is accurate & you sound comprehensible.)
- Patience & Understanding: Dealing with customers with varied expectations is part & parcel of this role. Each of our customers is unique so we would like to work with someone who is able to adapt & manage their requests effectively.
- Strong Perseverance: You must be willing to work hard to learn as much as possible. We'll work with you to gain the skills you need to succeed in this role.
- Commitment To The Role: You should be able to commit to working three weekdays & two weekends. The best part is that you get to sleep in or run your errands before starting work at 12PM on weekdays!
Good To Have:
- Prior Customer Service Experience: A background in Marketing, Communications, Customer Service, Business or Public Relations is preferred. If you've prior experience managing a frontdesk in an education, medical, fitness, retail or hospitality environment, that’s a huge plus.
- Competitive Remuneration:
- Junior Associates: S$2.3K - S$2.8K/month & Senior Associates: S$3K - S$3.5K/ month
- NOTE: The offer that we'll make eventually will depend on our assessment of your attitude, aptitude, along with any relevant skills & experience that you can bring to the table.
- Annual Performance Bonus (… up to 3 months bonus for outstanding performers!)
- Career Progression Opportunities (We're on a fast-growth trajectory. If you're a stellar performer and are up for it, you can be promoted to a managerial position in under 2 years!)
- Mentorship, Training & Regular Feedback
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Technology Benefits
- Paid Leaves (Including Compassionate Leave!)
- Time-Off From Work For Errands
- Fully-Stocked Pantry
- Free Meals on selected school holidays & weekends
- Company Socials (On top of team socials!)
- Care Packages
- Office Location: 10 Jalan Serene, #02-20, Serene Centre, Singapore 258748 (3-Minute Walk From CC19/DT9: Botanic Gardens MRT)
- Attire: Business Casual
- Working Arrangement: Fully Onsite
- Work Days: 5-day Work Week, 40-Hour Workweek
- 1 Weekday: 12PM to 7PM
- 2 Weekdays: 12PM to 9PM (includes 1-hour dinner break)
- 2 Weekends: 8AM to 4PM & 8AM to 7PM (includes 1-hour lunch break)