The purpose of this position is to manage the Asia Pacific (AP) database of over 400 retail sites for one of CBRE largest global clients in the Petrol and Automotive industry. In addition to updating the database and supporting the payment process, this role is responsible for preparing the monthly payment reconciliation reports for all 9 countries in AP as well as the lease controls reports for audit and to proactive role to engage with the local CBRE account teams and client functions to achieve efficiency in the current work processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate at the main point of contact for the lease administration database and payment process.
- Maintain the database of all property related documentations, including land deeds, lease contracts and ad-hoc license agreements, and ensure contractual terms are reviewed and abstracted correctly.
- Input lease data accurately into a web-based database, using information provided by Country Account Teams and/or obtained from other databases.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of lease and sublease payment obligations. Work closely with account Data Base Manager and Country Account Teams on lease administration.
- Resolve queries through clear and timely communications with the clients Accounts Payable Team in Bangkok and other Asia Pacific offices.
- Follow a detailed process that tracks and reports the progress of the data changes.
- Process rent payment instructions.
- Check payment calculations and do monthly rent reconciliations.
- Assist in other associated controls processes.
- Assist in providing administrative support for work related to account management.
- Continuously look for and share ideas to improve the way of working and drive innovation and efficiencies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILS
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Work with accuracy
- Able to work in a very international environment with different cultures
- Candidates with experience/knowledge of property transactions and company controls/procedures will be an added advantage, but is not required.
- Thorough and meticulous work practices, excellent attention to detail, remaining task focused
- Able to build and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues whilst working in a team environment
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Able to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills
- Service oriented.
- Self-driven and a team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree, preferably in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Business, Finance or a related discipline.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Exposure to commercial real estate will be an advantage.
DISCLAIMER This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.