- Process company's financial transactions, such as computing, posting, verifying, classifying, and recording accounts receivables’ data, on a daily basis
- Handle credit terms, collections, bad debts recovery, monitoring of receivables.
- Prepare credit applications and manage credit limits and payment terms.
- Support AR team to ensure that all activities relating to Accounts Receivables are carried out in a complete, timely and accurate manner.
- Work and liaise with various banks for LC confirmation, LC discounting, amendments.
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR Reports and ensure that detailed analysis is provided before distributing to respective sales manager and senior management.
- Liaise with various departments (Sales, Customer Coordination, Accounts and Shipping) to resolve billing issues.
- Monitoring and liaising with branch and representative offices for the collection of AR and resolve disputes with distributors and end-customers.
- Responsible to create customer codes and maintenance of customer database
- Other Assigned by Managements
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Accounts Receivable or work experience in credit/collections.
- Exposure to Asia Pacific regions will be preferred
- Significant experience with basic accounting procedures, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- Solid practical experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (such as JDE)
- Excellent data entry and numerical skills, high accuracy and close attention to detail
- Strong customer support and negotiation skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in Word/PDF format to:
Kindly include the following in your resume:Current Salary
Reason for leaving
Thank you for your application and we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers with the services provided by us.