Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omni-channel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China and United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organisation, leadership and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
You should have / be:
- A Love, Bonito ambassador with a passion for the brand and our products
- Able to relate to our mission of empowering women through style, and have a strong personal sense of style and fashion
- A people-person! You are not afraid of approaching strangers and striking a genuine conversation, and guests aren't afraid to approach you either!
- A performance-driven professional that drives sales through a customer-centric approach
- An awesome team player with a touch of fun, encouragement, support and respect in your interactions with other staff members
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a level of tidiness and cleanliness on the floor
- A dependable co-worker who can work independently and proactively
- Responsible for the day-to-day retail operations & work with the store manager to drive store sales performance
- Cashier duties using the POS system to process payments, exchanges and returns.
- Receive and process new stock, replenishments, returns, damages and transfers, as well as support all stocktake exercises
- Provide a seamless shopping experience and ensure that all merchandise are available in all colours, sizes, and quantities on the floor
- Prepare and upkeep a clean shopping environment on the floor and at the fitting rooms
- Communicate to customers about on-going promotions & offers
- Promote first class service excellence & customer experience at all times
- Be a customer experience champion, including speaking to guests and offering advice on colour, fit, and silhouette to best suit their needs
- 44 hours per week
- 5 days rostered work week
- Open to both opening and closing shifts.
- All staff must be open to work on weekends and on public holidays
- From S$2,300/month
- Attractive monthly commissions
- Full corporate insurance inclusive of Dental
- Uniform credits and welcome gift card of store credits
- Wellness support via Ami
- Employee-led recognition platform via Praisepal
- Fully stocked pantry!