The EUC Engineer is responsible for managing day to day support of operational tasks, requests and incidents meeting customer’s requirements and Service Level Agreements with customer.
- The 1st Level Remote Support is required to provide 1st level troubleshooting to users queries/incidents received (regardless of source; in a professional and timely manner).
- Provide First Call Resolution (FCR) technical support via phone and email. Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.
- Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level
- Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported issues until closure and gather accurate and complete relevant information is recorded.
- Manage customer expectations and notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature.
- Handle initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents. Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
- Min 1 year End user support experience, Desktop or Technical Service Desk. Customer Service.
- Experience in non tech call center environment will not be considered.
- Knowledge in Windows OS, Active Directory Account Administration, MS Outlook, mobile devices support.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment.