Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent's advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here (http://www.catalent.com/index.php/about-us/Catalent-Careers2)
We are looking for our Bathgate Site for a
Global Business Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
The Global Business Operations Specialist (m/w/d) is part of a global team supporting the transformation of Clinical Supply Services network following the system, process, people approach. The aim of this team is to standardize and harmonize operations across the Clinical Supply Services business unit, including the rollout and development of JDE 9.1, creation and maintenance of network documentation (SOPs, Work Instructions and Forms), and provision of functional support within global areas of responsibility.
The Specialist may also be a Global System Owner (GSO) for systems that are either narrow in scope, low in complexity or are considered sub-systems. The specific responsibilities for a GSO are provided in a section below.
This role reports into the relevant Global Business Operations Manager, which may be either local to a site or remote.
- Converts existing site SOPs into Network Processes according to planned conversion timeline.
- Facilitates timely correction to network processes where required, including evaluation of process improvement suggestions.
- Creates or facilitates change control documentation relating to Network Procedures.
- Participates in quality investigations, including QCAs, events and deviations. Leads less-complex investigations directly related to processes for which they are an SME.
- Proactively engages and communicates with relevant process stakeholders across sites, ensuring they fully understand their responsibilities and actions related to network processes.
- Maintains a consistent output whilst working flexibly, including independently from a home office, on site, or whilst traveling.
- Maintains an up-to-date task list for all current projects.
Experience & Skills:
The Specialist has:
- GMP experience within a Clinical Trial Supply environment.
- At least three years of relevant industry experience.
- An existing knowledge of JDE 9.1 and other relevant systems
- A strong knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMPs) and their purposes.
- A full complement of business computer literacy skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, presentations).
The Specialist also, ideally:
- Is located in close proximity (commuting distance) to an existing CSS site.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and independently implement multiple projects.
- Possesses the ability to work under tight and emergent deadlines.
- Has excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to present information.
- Blends knowledge and analysis with logic, active listening, and a continuing interest in simplification.
- Demonstrates a bias for action, and gets things done. Is willing to challenge the status quo, take a position, and assert influence to drive improvement. Fosters teamwork to get results.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Catalent = Catalyst + Talent
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to develop, manufacture, and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Join us!
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Catalent is the perfect place to grow your career if...
- You enjoy the fast pace of a start-up, but want the opportunities and stability of a growing, publicly traded company (Listed on NYSE: CTLT).
- You want meaningful work. From cough treatments to cancer-fighting drugs, biologics, and vitamins, we help develop, launch, and supply over 200 new products each year - more than any branded drug maker in the world!
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. Over the last five years, Catalent has re-invested more than $2 billion back into the company and its people.
- You are excited about learning, collaborating, and growing alongside a global diverse team. Our team of more than 11,000 comes to work every day ready to overcome new challenges with teamwork, advanced technologies, and a passion to deliver by putting patients first.
- You want to make a global impact! From North America to Europe, Asia to Latin America, we have innovative science and manufacturing teams who are looking (https://catalent.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External) for YOU!
- See how our teams are making a difference, while growing their careers and fulfilling our mission by putting patients first every day here (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuUGqEwwnH7hBwFlrsfSOH_raQHu4hOBK) .Apply for this job