LOCATION: SINGAPORE, AUSTRALIA, NZ, INDONESIA, THAILAND, MYANMAR, PHILIPPINES, VIETNAM, MALAYSIA
Our vision is to love brands, done sustainably, for better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing.
We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships and will be proud to be a representative of our brands, are results driven and have commercial strategy, revenue generation management, channel and shopper experience.
What You'll Do for Us
Scope, & Impact:
- Deliver game-changing Channel strategies and playbooks for the OU that are deeply rooted in shopper and channel insights, to drive significant basket/purchase incidence increase, by connecting seamlessly with relevant occasions in each channel and ultimately drive sustainable and accelerated growth for the system (NSR, net sales revenue and margin expansion)
- Advance our long-term occasion development ensuring relevant innovation with edge - inclusive of equipment strategies with edge and scale, leveraging Category Vision, as well as commercial execution approaches, in collaboration with the Integrated Execution team.
- Optimize our system execution across channels (pre-store and in-store) in close collaboration with the Integrated Execution teams and our bottlers based on superior understanding of execution levers and how to optimize desired outcomes (availability, number and type of adjacencies, rate of sale, strike rate, equipment placement)
- Leverage RGM/Segmentation strategies and execution plans with the category leads based on robust business cases, grounded in solid expectations of distribution, velocity and required support for successful execution (e.g. equipment requirements, salesforce training etc)
- Integrate Category and RGM (Revenue Growth Margin)/Segmentation strategies with digital/outlet-level data on execution and performance to create powerful PicoS (Picture of Success) (per channel, in line with the channel roles. Brief Marketing for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements
- Co-develop a plan with the bottler(s) and the IE team for long term execution capability expansion, enough investment in equipment, sales capability to achieve execution objectives.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 -10 years of leadership experience in Revenue Generation Management or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, RGM, Segmentation, VTM, Innovation and Portfolio strategy
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
Key Knowledge and Requirements
Mastery of (required)
- Commercial Planning
- Channel /Shopper Marketing
- Revenue Generation Management
- Category Management
- Influencing / Negotiation
Broad expertise in?(good to have)?
- Supply Chain
- Value to market
- Marketing and Commercial experience
- Process Management
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.Apply for this job