Apply for this jobAs the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today's customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world's most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Sprinklr is looking for a highly professional and confident individual to join our Customer Success team to ensure the following outcomes for our customers in mainland Southeast Asian (SEA) and Greater China Region (GCR) markets
- Deliver Value: Be able to deliver on, and communicate the value associated with theirinvestment in the Sprinklr platform.
- Establish Relationships: Establish and nurture senior level relationships built on trust,develop client champions, and identify key stakeholders.
- Strategic Partner: Become the client's day-to-day strategic advisor who understandstheir business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes ofworking with Sprinklr.
- Guarantee Retention: Work cross-functionally with internal teams (sales, professionalservices, product dev, training and support) to create a unified account team thatsupports the customer through contract renewal and surfaces new growth opportunities.
- Drive Adoption: Drive adoption and usage of new products and features across multiplebusiness units, teams, and markets.
The key objective of this role is to own and develop the Sprinklr relationship with the client for both the Core Sprinklr platform and Products.The focus will be on strategic customer engagement i.e. guiding the client through how they can leverage Sprinklr to grow their business rather than tactical implementation (i.e. demonstrate how they will get value through adopting the full suite of Sprinklr capabilities post enablement)
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Fluency in one of the following languages is preferred - Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, and Mandarin Chinese
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or digital + social strategy experience perhaps at a brand or agency
- A do-anything attitude for delighting the customer. We are a customer-centric organisation, meaning we drop everything to solve problems and make our customers happy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Technical "show and tell" skills with an emphasis on platform education
- Self-starting problem solver, who isn't afraid to learn on the go and enjoys the technical intricacies and challenges of live software.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for customer experience management (CXM) - including social media marketing for enterprise brands - or preferably direct experience with other social media management software.
Technical Experience (preferred):
- Collaborative technical tools
- Presentation and Communication tools
- Social Media Management / Content Management tools
- Commercial account management / CRM systems
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We're committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand's digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Social Marketing Management (https://www.gartner.com/reviews/customers-choice/social-marketing-management) . And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
The Sprinklr Way (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4Ew4me9vA45eubIx7DhOjWK8C6xabsI/view)
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we're more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply for this job