The System Engineer role requires to:
- Support the project teams in the implementation, installation and configuration of PCs/Workstations O.S., applications and related peripheral devices. Provide phone and onsite support of the PCs, applications and peripherals for systems.
- The projects are long-term, large-scale mission critical projects in the field of immigration clearance systems.
- The support engineer will provide 1st level phone or on-site IT support. On a rotational basis, the Support Engineer will need to hold a support phone to provide 24/7 support to end-users either by phone or on-site. An allowance will be paid on top of the basic salary when carrying the support phone.
- The successful applicants should be prepared to be deployed across various sites in Singapore as needed, for support of current projects and during implementation of new projects.
- The support engineer will perform first level problem investigation, extraction and high-level analysis of application logs and able to perform SQL query.
- Successful applicants can expect to work in fast paced environment with dynamic projects teams. The projects involved are high profile, challenging and offer good career references.
- It is preferred that the candidate possess a NTC3 Certification or Diploma in Information Technology subjects or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates of ITE or polytechnics may also apply.
- Able to support on a 24/7 weekly rotational basis.
- Experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of PC and peripheral devices will be required.
- Hands-on experience in supporting end-users in a Windows environment is required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in database query language (SQL) is required.
Strictly applicable to candidates currently residing in Singapore who do not require visa sponsorship.
EA Personnel Registration No. R2089999