The Project Manager in the BU will be responsible for the successful implementation of ICT infrastructure/ Cyber-security projects from contract award to system commissioning and/or service support and maintenance.
They will lead an implementation team comprising engineers with different technological and domain skills-set to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects to meet the contractual requirements. This includes to manage stakeholders, internal project team, subcontractors/ vendors, time, budget, schedule and risk management to deliver our commitments to our customers. In addition, he will need to work with other functional groups such as finance, legal, PMO and procurement as part of the project management process
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead, plan and manage assigned projects within the business group, in accordance with organizational and project goals, such as budget, timelines and quality, to ensure successful achievement of project objectives and deliverables
- Act as the single point of contact for entire scope of activities for the designated account in the areas of Cyber Security System and Services, system infrastructure, implementation, network architecture, security polies enhancement, security
- patching and risk mitigation, security incidents/audits and as well operation support and system maintenance
- Adapt and implement client project methodologies, processes, documentation, tools and measurements in relation to project management
- Plan, coordinate and prepare implementation strategies to meet key project milestones such as delivery, tests and payment milestones.
- Managing integration of various Cyber Security System components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application compatibility testing, data migration and data conversion etc. Familiar with Cyber Forensic software / package is an advantage
- Create project specifications, schedules as well as planning and securing of resource requirements
- Project manage cyber security related projects through its whole project lifecycle and ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Provide progress updates on assigned tasks for all projects in the weekly project meetings; as well as technical guidance on operating procedures and new projects
- Ensure that projects performed are in compliance with Government Cybersecurity standard and to adhere to industry practice ISO quality standards and project management’s model
- Ensure all Service Requests and assigned projects’ tasks are completed as per agreed schedules
- Ensure that the Service Delivery is able to meet the Service Level Specification and to ensure smooth running the system operation
- Play an active supporting role in the development of project office within the customer environment to achieve defined functions and capabilities
- Reviewing project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimize rework and system failures
Project Team Management
- Oversee project team members to deliver project on schedule and cost while
- meeting project requirements.
- Defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Initiate, organize and attend project meetings and ensure project teams are kept fully informed about project progress, tasks, action plan and deadlines.
- Work with team member to manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on successful project delivery.
- Coordinate project team members to ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner to all stakeholders and project teams.
- Lead team members to ensure that all projects and products are delivered with quality as a priority and that appropriate levels of testing and technical governance is carried out in accordance with internal standards and contractual requirements.
- To keep abreast of relevant technological developments in order to improve and stay effective in the role for team members and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience (as project manager or technical project manager) and proficient in project management with proven track record of completing multi-million dollar IT projects from contract award to system commissioning within a technically complex and demanding environment.
- At least 3 years of IT outsourcing experience with proven ability to work in large groups and managing multiple projects. Project Management experience in Government IT Services Management is an added advantage
- PMP / CITPM certification and/or Cyber Security Certification (e.g CISSP) or its equivalent is preferred
- Project management experience in a systems integrator/ services vendor organization is an advantage.
- Experience in delivery of multiplatform technology based IT projects comprising network infrastructure, security applications and appliances, database, systems software (OS), security set up including policies, firewall, 2FA, encryption, CA, IPS/IDS, and device management, is an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic projects teams.
- Strong customer and team player with the ability to effectively lead and motivate teams towards common objectives.
- A self-starter and able to work under pressure and tight schedule with positive and proactive attitude to anticipate challenges and resolves issues.
- Strong competency and experience in managing and motivating multidisciplinary teams including vendor partners
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, organized and ability to work independently with priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project or other project management reporting tools.
- Effective communications and presentation skills, both written and oral.
Strictly applicable to candidates currently residing in Singapore
EA Personnel Registration No. R2089999