A Fortune 500 Multi-National Corporation (MN) with Asia Pacific Regional Headquarter in Singapore. The Company Operates in the IT Communications and Public safety Sectors focusing on Public Business, Enterprise Business and Network Services Business.
Manage/Lead a team of engineers to architect, design, develop and implement large scale J2EE projects in the field of biometrics, identity management and security control. The projects will be in the business domain of National ID Card Systems, ePassport Systems, Immigration Control Systems, and Law Enforcement Systems … etc. The candidate will work with enterprise class, state-of-the-art J2EE / .NET application software and development tools. The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment. Successful candidate can expect to work in fast paced environment with dynamic projects teams. The projects involved are high profile, challenging and offer good career references. The job scope will cover the complete full system development lifecycle, from systems requirements gathering, design, development, testing and integration to the implementation support of the projects.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Only candidate with more than 5 years direct relevant working experience, as technical lead, participate in full SDLC to deliver software intensive project with substantial amount of hardware, number of users and volume of data, will be considered.
- The candidate should have experience in leading medium-sized project delivery team, including knowledge in task management platform/tool.
- Knowledge and hands-on working experience in 2 or more of the following technology areas are essential:
- J2EE and Java-based solution & development. (Proficient in Spring, Hibernate)
- Middleware technologies such as MQ, web services, etc.
- Various operating systems such as UNIX, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Working experience in development of medium or large scale J2EE
- Strong Technical Skills in some of the following are preferable:
- Websphere, JBoss, or Weblogic, Oracle, MySQL or MSSQL.
- Domain knowledge in Biometrics, Passport, ID Card Technologies such as Automated Biometric dentification Systems (ABIS), Facial Recognition Systems, Passport systems, Smart Card Systems are essential.
- Proficient in monolithic software on client-server architecture.
- Knowledge in cloud native architecture and cloud native application.
- Experience with YAML and management tool (GitLab, SVN) with be added advantage.
- The candidate needs to be a team player, with good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should have strong communications, documentation and presentation skills.
- The candidate is required to lead in technical discussions with customers and present the technical solution to internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to prioritize for the J2EE development team when under pressure.
- The candidate will be based in Singapore. There may be short working trips to regional countries for meetings, project pre-implementation activities.
Strictly applicable to candidates currently residing in Singapore
EA Personnel Registration No. R2089999