- Collaborating on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
- Liaising with clients and incorporating user-defined needs and feedback into application designs.
- Writing code and scripts for applications, as well as installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Optimizing applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades.
- Contributing to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating prototypes and completed applications.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
- Generating ideas for software innovation based on market trends.
- Documenting development processes, procedures, and application version histories.
- Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an applications engineer.
- Previous experience in sales or customer services will be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, SQL, .NET, and C.
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing, and maintaining software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer services and interpersonal skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in Word/PDF format to
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
4. Reason for leaving
Thank you for your application and we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers with the services provided by us.