We are looking for a resourceful, proactive and collaborative professional to work with a multi-disciplinary team to craft and implement best practices for education of children on the autism spectrum.
The job role includes –
Program Planning & Delivery
- Work closely with parents, teachers & allied health professionals to plan and deliver educational programmes for pre-school students on the autism spectrum
- Identify gaps in students’ learning and give input or strategies to stakeholders to enhance/support students’ learning
Coaching and training
- Coach stakeholders on developmentally appropriate strategies to meet the learning needs of the students
- Coach stakeholders on autism friendly environment supports and strategies to support students’ diverse learning needs.
- Conduct training in house and externally
- Assess the specific learning needs of students
- Participate in team assessments for school readiness
- Conduct psychological assessment and write reports to meet the needs of the stakeholders
- Conduct Functional Behaviour Analysis
Positive Behaviour Support
- Develop and implement Individual Behaviour plans based on Positivity Behaviour Support Principles
- Evaluate and collaborate on implementing center wide initiatives
- Registered (or eligible for registration) with the Singapore Psychological Society as a Full Member/Registered Psychologist
- At least 5 yrs. of working (assessment, intervention & teaching) experience with young children on autistic spectrum
- Desire to learn about autism and have the passion to serve the autism community
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment
If you want to work in a place that is committed to implement best practices, you can apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.