This position involves working with primary and secondary students with autism who have a range difficulties in the areas of work habits, self-regulation and social communication. Your job role will includes:
Assessment & Report Writing
- Conduct cognitive assessments and write reports for Access Arrangements for national exams
- Conduct and write report for Mental Capacity for deputyship
- Co-develop assessment process and implement in other areas of need (e.g. transtions)
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Develop and deliver individual behaviour plans
- Manage an emergency support line for school staff requiring immediate support for behavior or crisis incidence.
- Participate and contribute to school-wide initiatives on positive approaches to behaviour support
- Make necessary referrals to external and alternative services where necessary
- Participate in collaborative consultation model with key stake holders
- Plan and deliver classroom based lesson on skills related to work habits, self-regulation, social communication or other skills related to life readiness
- Provide advice and consultation on evidence informed practices on autism intervention to school leaders
- Participate in curriculum / program development projects
- Provide training, consultation and instruction to educators on social-emotional and behavoiural issues related to autism
- Deliver training to parents on issues related to autism
- Plan and deliver training to external stakeholders who supports our students
- Registered member of the Singapore Psychological Society or eligible for full registration without needing further supervision.
- Desire to learn about autism and the passion to serve the autism community
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and different perspectives
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.