- Responsible for maintenance of all the electrical equipment onboard
- Able to identify electrical faults and rectify them
- Responsible for all the batteries connected to machineries (i.e Generator, alarm and etc)
- Able to diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors etc.
- Carry out Maintenance and repair of electrical components in the Control panels and Engines
- Must be able to understand electrical schematics and logic diagrams
- Able to carry out insulation tests and relay tests.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
Those working onboard or in shipyard is encourage to apply
Chan Chee Meng