We are looking for someone to support the leaders and teams to achieve product-market fit and profitability.
- Work closely with the CEO/senior leadership team on special projects
- Assist with the promotional calendar with third-party aggregation platforms (Grab, Deliveroo, Foodpanda)
- Work with the product team to manage and maintain our menu and SKUs across different platforms
- Help with conducting research, surveys and market studies to build towards product-market fit for our products
- Make use of data and analytics to derive insights that help improve products and customer experience
- Work across different functions to assist with ad-hoc tasks and events
We're looking for someone with:
- Customer obsession. Puts in the work to understand and delight customers.
- Drive for results. Focuses on metrics and produces the right output in a timely fashion.
- Frugality and efficiency. Able to accomplish more with less. Resourceful, self-sufficiency and inventive.
- Bias for action. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Grit. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
What's in it for you:
- Work in a fast-paced -- at the same time, lean and mean team -- to make real work impact
- A lot of ownership to drive your own outcomes
- Be surrounded by smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program, and unlimited books to help you grow
- Other benefits include a competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave, and many fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time you had to work on a highly challenging task. How did you overcome it?
- What motivates you?
- What's your favourite food and where do you get it? Why?
- A good way to start is to read about what it is like working at Grain: https://grain.notion.site/Working-at-Grain-96bff3b..