Apply now Job no: 498540
Work type: Full Time
Location: Marina Bay Sands
Categories: Concierge / Front Office
- Accomplish Day to Day Operations
- Collect daily amenities, such as fruits, floral arrangement, and turndown amenities in bulk and deploy the amenities to the designated locations for butler's action.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of all Butler Floor Pantries, Storerooms and Janitor's Closet.
- Receive stock and replenish the stock in the respective storerooms.
- Prepare butler trolley, napkin, utensil for butlers to elevate operational efficiency.
- Assist to clear and return old fruits, floral arrangement and IRD amenities.
- Up to date of the local and online F&B offerings and perform outside food/miscellaneous purchase as requested by guests/casino hosts.
- Adapt to changes and ensure adherence to organizational operating procedures and service standards.
- Collaborate closely with all internal team and relevant departments to ensure seamless guest experience.
- Perform any other non-guest facing ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Butler Supervisor, Assistant Manager & Manager.
- Perform Service and Operational Excellence
- Always deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Recommend new ideas to enhance the process flow and guest experience.
- Maintain a harmonious work relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Apply Operational Risks
- Follow Marina Bay Sands Workplace Safety and Health Policy practices.
- To comply with all MBS policies and guidelines.
- Report any work incidents; may include vandalism, fight, fire, abuse, accidents, etc.
- Observe activities in both front and back of the house; report any suspicious characters, items and/or activities to Security Department.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Participate Employee Engagement
- Practice well-mannered behavior and groom oneself according to company standards.
- Embrace the OneMBS culture.
- Self - motivation for continuous learning and development.
- Involve in Documentation, Financial and report management
- Attend scheduled departmental meetings as required.
- Carry out administrative duties.
- Contribute ideas in support of the company vision, mission, value, and guiding principles.
- Active involvement in Sands Care and sustainability programs.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
- No prior experience is required.
- Be ready to work on weekend, public holiday, and every shift.
- Mature, meticulous, resourceful, organized, and able to work independently.
- A team player and takes initiative to assist other Team Members when required.
- Have impeccable follow-through; and "Can Do" attitude and mindset.
- Be ready to work every day and every shift.
- Good guest relation and problem-solving skills.
- Good planning and execution skills.
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2023 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results