OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
Role and responsibilities
- Plan and manage audits covering the Global Treasury and Investment Banking business and operations, ensuring consistent audit approach and adequate audit coverage
- Support the Head of Department in the annual risk assessment and audit planning relating to the Global Treasury and Investment Banking businesses and operations, including the regular, on-going continuous risk monitoring of the businesses and operations to identify high risk areas and emerging risk themes, facilitating timely updates of risk assessment and driving potential changes to the audit plan
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A good degree with at least 5-8 years of experience auditing treasury front office, back office, risk management, product control and regulatory compliance
- Holder of professional qualifications, such as CIA, CPA, CFS, FRM, is preferred
- A good financial quantitative background and good knowledge of financial instruments, including derivatives and the regulations
- Strong acumen in risk management and controls
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Open to travel (20% of the time)
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
- We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.