translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. Fully owned by the Publicis Groupe, translate plus sits within the cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2021, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the world's seventh-largest translation company, #3 in Europe and #2 in the UK.
At translate plus, we value the health and wellbeing of our employees and we offer them the flexibility to work from home. In 2021, translate plus won an award for "Great Employers" for achievements in "Managing a Remote Workforce".
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are currently looking to recruit a Voice-Over (VO) Coordinator to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business. This is a client-facing role and you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality voice-over projects by owning and managing the day-to-day relationship with studios and artists and ensuring client satisfaction by ensuring the smooth running of VO sessions.
You will be involved in:
- client relationship management
- vendor management
- buyouts negotiation
- project management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing Voice-Over projects briefed internally or directly by the client, the Voice-Over Coordinator will act as a point of contact for dedicated clients and/or Project Managers and will work under the guidance of the Senior Transcreation Account Manager and supervision of the Team Manager.
- This includes assessing requirements, querying, collecting material, planning, quoting and scheduling VO sessions. Build up and demonstrate clear understanding of our end client's brands and develop strong relationship with all stakeholders (Studios, clients etc.).
- Sourcing and negotiating with Voice-Over artists as well as recording studios and other suppliers assisting, evaluating and monitoring them during the project.
- Sourcing VO casting samples and evaluating them against the VO brief for client approval and recording requirements.
- Gathering and sharing scripts with the studios for recording as well as support assets and VO direction briefs for the smooth running of the session.
- QA of VO takes following translate plus VO quality procedures.
- Support the Project Management team and VO lead in maintaining client databases and VO database including markets nuances, client feedback and preferences, usage tracking and monitoring.
- Supporting the approval process with agency or client, building a strong client and stakeholder relationship along the way.
- Attending Voice-Over sessions remotely to supervise the audio recordings.
- Support other teams on other language services projects when required.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs
- 1-2 years project management experience taking briefs to/from agencies and client stakeholders within advertising/audio-visual production services.
- Proven client-facing experience, flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
- An excellent team player, pro-active, detail oriented, highly organised, able to work with tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Genuine passion for languages, voice over and production
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
- Strong oral and written English skills, knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
- Excellent computer literacy
Would be a bonus, but not a must, if you:
- Come from audio/production and/or localisation background preferable.
- Specific focus on voice over projects is preferable, but not essential
What we offer:
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world - As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel- Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Working from home
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for future consideration - with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR-policy and/or related official regulations.