Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We're not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we're one of Fortune's Most Admired. We're transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that's missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com,and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
The Geo Sales Learning Partner is:
- Responsible for engaging with the in-geography sales Vice President and sales leadership teams to understand business priorities and to assist in defining specific training needs. In this capacity, the SLPs act as the in-geo consultant & program manager; defines sales training strategy within the respective geo; and owns relationships with in-geo stakeholders & subject matter experts.
- Responsible for in-geo training development. In this capacity the SLPs leverage in-geo subject matter experts for geo-specific programs; provides subject matter experts processes & tools for rapid content development; and customizes worldwide programs, as needed (e.g., translation).
- Responsible for in-geo training deployment. In this capacity the SLP manages geo sales training program delivery processes, planning & program reporting.
- Regularly collaborates with other in-geo training resources to ensure alignment on business priorities and associated training program needs.
- Exercises functional leadership as the geo's sales team performance and development expert.
- Occasionally collaborates with external, third party vendors for training program/content sourcing, development and/or delivery.
- Project manages logistics and administrative- related activities for instructor-led training events including: budget, resources, scheduling, materials, location, catering, etc.
- Leads in the ongoing training needs analysis to define geo-specific sales training requirements; recommends appropriate training solutions; leads/participates in the design, development, and delivery of training programs.
- Regularly collaborates with the Product and Marketing Teams to understand Lenovo product offerings and related sales strategies-from technical specs to value proposition to go to market strategies.
- Leverages team resources, capabilities, tools, systems, and expertise as well as those of other Lenovo training organizations to address defined business training needs.
- Reports measured impact of training programs to in-geo stakeholders.
- Monitors, delivers, and interprets ROI metrics for business impact, adoption, utilization, and alignment.