Apply now Job no: 498268
Work type: Full Time
Location: Marina Bay Sands
Categories: Concierge / Front Office
As a Pool Guest Service Agent, you will be part of the team operating one of the world's most iconic and Instragramable Infinity Pool. Being a Pool Guest Service Agent, you will deliver the highest level of guest service to ensure guest experience a luxurious and leave them with an unforgettable memories.
The role will require you to perform and enhance multiple guest's experience of the Infinity Pool from welcoming all guest, walking all guest to their sun beds area, setting up guest's sun beds, providing guest with a fresh towel, introducing guest to the offerings / directional of the areas at the same time ensuring their stay at the Infinity Pool was a memorable and everlasting experience.
- Warmly welcome and engage all guests visiting the Infinity Pool.
- Share a quick introduction of the offerings available while escorting guests to their dedicated sun beds.
- Provide exceptional service and create a memorable experience for all guests.
- Set up and maintain the available sun beds, ensuring that they are ready for the next guests.
- Take and process food and beverages orders.
- Interact with guests and answer their inquiries appropriately.
- Process guests' requests. Own and communicate requests that are not directly related to the Infinity Pool, to the respective department and ensure that the requests are fulfilled.
- Conduct tours at the Infinity Pool.
- Ensure the availability of fresh towels, and present them to the guests.
- Maintain and ensure that the towel distribution counter and return bins are neat and presentable.
- Ensure that the Infinity Pool deck area is clean and presentable.
- Ensure adherence to Company policy for access to the Infinity Pool
- Bid all guests with a fond farewell upon their departure.
- Be familiar with the local community and major events in town, and make appropriate recommendations to guests to enhance their stay.
- Maintains close liaison with all other Departments to have a good understanding of other Departments' operational flow, thus ensuring seamless guest experiences.
- Monitor activities in the Infinity Pool and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Manager.
- Perform administrative duties as requested such as filing of reports.
- Contribute ideas to improving the operations of Pools & Recreation.
- Minimum GCE 'N' or 'O' Levels.
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills.
- Prior customer service experience in the same capacity is an advantage.
- Possess a good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to speak additional languages is an advantage.
- Pays attention to details.
- Able to speak in front of groups.
- Be willing to work shifts in an outdoor Pool environment.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player who takes the initiative to assist other Team Members when required.
- Have impeccable follow-through; and "Can Do" attitude and mindset.
- Well-groomed with professional disposition.
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
Advertised: 22 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results