IT Project Manager (Risk Management)
As part of the Technology Service Delivery group, the Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Group Risk and Finance domain. He/she should work in partnership with Business Users across the GRM / Group Finance and Technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple teams in a matrix organization
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
- Senior Level Stakeholders' engagement
- Plan and conduct the Project Steering Committee Meetings for regular updates to Project Sponsors and Key Senior Stakeholders
- Knowledge in Risk Domain - At least one of these areas - Operations Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Balance Sheet (Asset-Liability Management) Risk and Data Management is essential
- Experience in handling Datawarehouse (EDW) and/ or Hadoop related Projects is essential
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Tertiary education required
- Over 8 years in project management in IT bank delivering projects exceeding S$ 1 mil
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starting with strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Good financial literacy to be able to manage Project Budget effectively
- Effective Problem solving and Conflict Resolution capabilities