To develop General Insurance through Associate companies, Internal Departments & Business Banking.
- Relationship Management - Exploring opportunities with direct clients and various available customer touch points
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with direct clients at various levels
- Effective management of the direct portfolio with the objective of optimizing business opportunities and securing long term partnership with them
- Strategic Marketing - Support the planning and development of marketing campaigns and strategies with team members to ensure various key performance indicators are met
- Support the planning and execution of campaigns, including timelines for sequence launch of Acquisition (Cross sell) and Customer Management (Up-sell) campaigns based on Product Sequencing
- Campaign Management - Support all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely implementation of marketing campaigns and achieve sales targets through effective acquisition, customer management and conservation activities with control budget
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to obtain all necessary clearance and approvals
- Underwriting - Achieve profitable portfolio with desired loss ratio
- Underwrite general insurance commercial line products
- Provide quotation for new business within authorised underwriting limits - Arrange for Facultative Support when require
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks. Assistant Manager/ Manager Sales & Marketing (Business Banking & Direct Corporate) SG General Insurance Ver 1.0
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Minimum Degree holder preferable with professional insurance qualification
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player with the ability to multitask and work independently
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes