Apply now Job no: 498500
Work type: Full Time
Location: Marina Bay Sands
Categories: General Services, Convention Services
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Execution of all electrical and plumbing related operations for MICE events.
- To deliver electrical orders (BEO/event order), setup and operate electrical distribution, plumbing and drainage, compressed air distribution, technical set up and installation assigned.
- Supporting other Technical Services team on electrical and plumbing orders, production and operation in cost saving efficiency.
- Such services include but not limited to liaising with other departments, designing, supplying, installing, dismantling, standing-by and operating of systems; ensuring equipment are in accordance to event orders, service orders and/or on site instructions etc. for event production in Marina Bay Sands property wide.
- To comply with all Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) rules and regulations when carrying out duties.
- To follow the work schedule and instructions from Technical Services Assistant Manager (Electrical & Plumbing). Such work schedule may include working overtime and/or working during Sundays or public holidays.
- This position will also be responsible for the maintenance and inventory control of electrical and plumbing system and equipment.
Education & Certification
- GCE N level or higher
- NITEC in Electronics/Electrical or Diploma
- Minimum 3 years' experience in electrical and plumbing field
- Experience in electrical calculation, water pressure, installation, safety and system design
- Fit to work in loud environment
- Work at height
- Fit to work odd long hours
- PC literate (Win/Mac)
- Team player
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
Advertised: 24 May 2023 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results