AVP, IT Infrastructure
Date: 27 May 2023
Company: StarHub Ltd
Reporting to the Head of Cybersecurity, this role leads a team of technical professionals in the transformation of IT infrastructure.
- Designs, plans, and implements system and network architectures that are high performing, scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and compliant.
- Design and develop IT infrastructure within the organisation that drives growth, automation, and user experience across each department.
- Organise, lead and manage the Infrastructure teams by towers in the context of the company's business and operating environment and its future direction.
- Change agent to the IS team and larger business organization for a subject (infra) that is not easily appreciated compared to applications and business requirements.
- Prepare budgeting, reporting requirements, analytics and dashboards to provide round-the-clock visibility of infra utilisation, cost and operational efficacy.
- Manage day-to-day 3rd party vendor partnerships (incl cost and risks) for any outsourced infrastructure or processes, includes managing service level agreements, deliverables, etc.
- Implement information security policies and governance related to infrastructure to ensure that compliance control requirements are met.
- Provide advice on appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies related to Infrastructure to be deployed through risk and impact assessments.
- Experience with dealing with IS stakeholders from other IT pillars (Solution Architecture Team, Applications Team, Applications Maintenance Support Team, Governance and Vendor Management Team, Cyber Security Team) to drive cross-functional and cross-team agenda.
- Implement DevOps and DevSecOps for the organisation.
- Ability to monitor, track, escalate and resolve cross team issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer / technology or equivalent
- Minimum combined 10 years of relevant experience (network engineer, systems engineer, team manager, user management)
- Experienced with IT Service Management tools and processes.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management (senior leadership roles like CIO, CFO, Business Heads, Legal and Corporate Heads and CEO).
- Proven track record of strategising and designing IT networks & Infrastructure for financial services institutions as part of infra transformation.
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure management, not limited to forecast, cost and risk management, sizing and capacity planning.
- Strong working knowledge of networking technologies and IT (virtualisation, hyper converged infrastructure, intel, Linus technologies, database, middleware etc).
- Proven experience in managing and facilitating the mix of internal teams and external vendors as a part of product buildout.
- Strong team building and people management skills are a must
- Certifications will be an advantage: for example accredited Certification in ITIL, MCSE, PMP, CCNA, AWS, IAT, CISSP, OS, DEVOPS, DEVSECOPS, MCSA, PRINCE etc.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT field with in-depth Knowledge in IT systems: Firewall, TCP/IP, Wireless Networking, Microsoft Server Products, Cloud Computing (AWS), Hyper converged infrastructure, VMWare.
- Analytical, innovative thinking capability with a passion to think out of the box.
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
To APPLY NOW, click on Skye!