- Experienced in data center project development and construction
- In charge of on-site progress, quality and safety control and management of the whole process of development and construction projects
- Progress control: 1) Review construction schedule, mobilization for workforce, materials and equipment resources plan, review feasibility of resource plan against method statement and site layout plat; 2) Monitoring project progress and real-time management, provide analysis for project delay, propose remedial measures and schemes, and keep records of project progress control; 3) Project progress tracking, review project progress report, review progress payment certification.
- QAQC: 1) Familiar with M&E design codes and technical specifications, familiar with inspection acceptance standards and codes, possess ability to perform basic quality check of CSA work; 2) Review site quality assurance system, M&E design drawings, construction organization plan, method statement, technical plan, inspection and testing scheme etc.; 3) Visit and examine the equipment/material supplier and witness the factory acceptance tests; 4) Check the sealing sample, factory certificate, inspection and testing report, sampling inspection, witness sampling, test, finished product protection measures, warranty, etc.; 5) Site construction quality supervision, including inspection and acceptance of concealed works, process handover inspection, key parts and process supervision; 6) Draft project defect report.
- Safety Management: 1) Participate in the establishment and improvement of safe production and civilized construction management system and system, including the implementation of the company's health, safety and environmental standards; 2) Participate in the audit of the construction safety plan, supervise the implementation of safety measures, check the safety production and civilized construction on site, urge to solve the problems found in time, and keep a good safety monitoring record.
- Participate in joint design drawing review, MEP design clarification, review on MEP design changes, variation orders and as-built drawings
- Review the actual work completion and verify work quality of VOs which are used to certify progress payment
- Presiding at regular site meetings, drafting meeting minutes, and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Participate in the testing and commissioning, completion acceptance inspection at all stages of the project, review the accuracy and completeness of project completion document, and be responsible for the handover of the documents
- Possible travelling or out-stating as per required
- Bachelor degree or above
- English literacy is preference
- 10 years or above experience in related industry
- Able to work independently, possess strong responsibility, good communication skills and capability to work under pressure
- Experience user of Microsoft Office, MS Project and AutoCAD
Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation