You will be responsible for:
- Risk control profiling to strategically identify areas of priority for technology assurance and advisory projects
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of audit strategy and related plans in accordance with departmental and professional standards
- Building and maintaining key relationships with line management and related support functions in an advisory role to contribute to the improvement of the control environment.
- Updating potential risk and controls issues to audit management and other key stakeholders
- Effectively applying digital tools and techniques in enhancing the assurance and advisory work
- Providing subject matter expertise to proactively advise the team on emerging technology risks, controls and incidents as well as providing coaching on technology assurance.
To fulfill your responsibilities, you should have:
- A good degree preferably with professional certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, ACCA)
- Minimum 7 years of full-time experience in IT internal audit, ideally in the telecommunication sector
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions. Knowledge of persuasive and predictive analytics and tools.
- Skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Technical and functional auditing experience on all IT areas (governance, developments, network/infrastructure security, risk management, outsourcing), cloud and distributed technologies, Web-based technology
- Knowledge of generally accepted IS audit standards, statements, and practices, and IS security and control practices (NIST, ISO27000, SANS etc)
Self-discipline to keep abreast with advancements in information, operational and communication technology including telecommunication, cyber security, big data, virtualisation and cloud computing as well as systems development methodology
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and consultative ability to interact with stake holders
- Demonstrated agility in managing diverse team compositions with varied capabilities
- An interest to be cross-trained on business operations and financial controls through integrated audits
Keppel Corporation Ltd