Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
You will be the key stakeholder in building strong partner-relationship with clients through a thorough understanding of the business environment and of the digital landscape. Leading a remote regional team, you will implement and manage digital media plans that will support our clients in reaching their consumers and business goals
- Gets under the skin of the client's business and its objectives
- Be focused on results that matter to the client in Acquisition and lead generations, which is a focus for the business
- Be the person that finds new paths through partnerships and understanding of external and business environment as well as what is happening on the platforms to make recommendations and test new plans
- Collaborate with digital performance specialist teams to develop digital strategy and media plan recommendations. This is teamwork and a management of remote teams and personal skills will come in play
- Synthesize various media statistics and information to develop recommendations and opinions in the area of emerging digital media.
- Finds the creative message as crucial to the communications journey and is able to make recommendations along with the creative hub inhouse that increases the chances of better leads and conversions
- Monitor plan execution and serves as first point of contact to raise and resolve any identified issues/discrepancies
- Ensure media deliverables are met on time and within budget and align with clients' objectives.
- Generate media insights using various data sources and crafts strategic POV based on data for internal and client audiences around media, brands, consumers and experiences
- Serve as first level coach and supervisor for the team to support their knowledge of agency, client, vendor and industry basics as well as their overall skill development in the execution or monitoring of experience plans.
- Work with Planner to ensure accurate and timely invoicing (e.g. regular review of unbilled reports, resolve unbilled cases with Finance).
- 8-10 years media planning experience required, with focus on strategic and operational planning and execution, preferably in regional/global accounts. Strong local hands on knowledge is a preference
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with the concepts, approaches and issues involved in integrated planning
- Familiar with the timelines, processes and needs of the implementation of all media
- Knowledgeable about new approaches to and developments in digital tactical planning (social and mobile included)
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Filter and adapt the different options and applies good judgment combined with hard facts to select which ideas will produce the best results
- Understand what the client's business needs by understanding the history of the brand and what the client wants it to stand for. Understand the client's strategic intent and the implications for building the client's business
- Able to tap into proprietary consumer insight applications or alternative sources for more in-depth analysis.