ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Ops function of the Growth Team at Circles.Life will be exposed across diverse business functions, resulting in the opportunity to develop a versatile skill set that is transferrable across many industries.
One will be responsible for assisting the Growth Team Lead in various responsibilities to push for efficiency of processes and business continuity. Such as optimizing day-to-day functions using effective communication and critical thinking skills to improve the quality of work. Job duties also include improving products, joining meetings with stakeholders to focus on solutions, and anticipating problems before it arises.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- This is a group level role based in Singapore
ABOUT CIRCLES LIFE
Circles.Life is Asia's first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
It now employs 400+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer's Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist the product and growth team to with end-to-end management of logistical and administrative tasks pertaining, but not limited to partnership reporting, campaign operations and logistics for promo fulfillment
- Create and establish processes to efficiently manage operational task that drives business impact
- Manage timelines of key growth projects and align tasks and responsibilities of various stakeholders
- Execute operational tasks independently through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders, as well as external partners.
- Plan out Corporate reachout/engagement with existing companies to increase Revenue/transactions
- Deliver insights and recommendations through a well-thought and structured research, analysis and business case thinking. - - This is a great opportunity to deliver impact; a great output may directly or indirectly shape the decision of the business.
- Other ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed by the team
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- Growth Lead
- Head of Partnerships/CIS
- Product Managers (Growth)
- Marketing (Campaigns)
- Business Operations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good command of English
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making through data analysis and troubleshooting issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Comfortable with Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and communicate ideas clearly. Example Marketing team with CRM ideas
- Comfortable with engaging external partners
- Adept to fast-paced working environments
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.