ABOUT THIS ROLE
- We are looking for a passionate, driven and results-oriented individual to join the Singapore Growth team. This person will be expected to support the growth of our CIS business: Data analytics, Marketing Campaigns and corporate outreach. The ideal individual should be comfortable in a VUCA environment, be innovative in thinking and comfortable working independently without much supervision. The candidate should be confident in challenging the status quo, come up with ideas to boost growth, run experiments, analyse the results and drive implementation of successful initiatives.
- Reporting to the CIS Lead (Linda), the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of strategic cross functional projects with the Product, Marketing and Commercial teams as well as with our corporate partners.
- S/ he will be expected to manage our CIS daily data analytics and CRM management execution flawlessly, and increase revenue from existing companies.
- manage and upkeep dashboards
- analyze data and provide insights. Test insight by create building blocks though experiments
- Weekly CRM messages to CIS cohort
- Increasing revenue/transcation with CIS Corporates
- This environment will push you to challenge the status-quo - all at a pace that is exacting, but nonetheless, exciting!"
- This is a group level role based in Singapore
ABOUT CIRCLES LIFE
Circles.Life is Asia's first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
It now employs 400+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer's Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive and take ownership of strategic initiatives that contribute towards our "North Star" metrics (reduce churn/ increase ARPU / transactions)
- Execute operational tasks independently through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders, as well as external partners.
- Plan out Corporate reachout/engagement with existing companies to increase Revenue/transactions
- Deliver insights and recommendations through a well-thought and structured research, analysis and business case thinking. This is a great opportunity to deliver impact; a great output may directly or indirectly shape the decision of the business.
- Other ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed by the team
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- CIS Lead
- Lead of Sales & Partnerships
- Product Managers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good command of English
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making through data analysis and troubleshooting issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Comfortable with Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and communicate ideas clearly. Example Marketing team with CRM ideas
- Comfortable with engaging external partners
- Adept to fast-paced working environments
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.